Your privacy is important to us.
By using our website www.byehulla.com (our ‘Website’) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Data we collect from you
We collect information from you when you fill out a form. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Information acquired/provided through our Website:
- This includes information provided when subscribing to our newsletters, responding to surveys, and engaging with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address. We may also collect information that is available from your browser.
- Details of your visits to the Websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, which means we will not be able to identify you individually.
How we use your data
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- To update our records
- To improve our Website (to ensure the content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer; we continuously strive to improve and personalize our website based on the feedback we receive from you)
- To send periodic newsletters
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, research studies and/or market research activity, or any other site feature
Disclosure of your data
The email address you provided, will be used to send you our periodic newsletters, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, etc.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
However, we may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above (“How we use your data”).
You may find content on our Website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties.
We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website.
In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing.
These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
Also, cookies on our Website may be used to ensure a smooth user experience, perform analytics, and for showing relevant content.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
ByeHulla uses Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website.
ByeHulla has implemented the following Google Advertising Features on our Website: Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, and Integrated Services.
Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on the users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website.
As outlined in ‘Data we collect from you,’ all information ByeHulla collects is non-personally-identifying information including but not limited to your IP address, geographic location, language preference, date, and time of visitors.
How to decline and remove cookies
If you’d like to opt out of tracking by Google Analytics, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page.
Also, while most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings.
You can also control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website or to fully experience the interactive features of the ByeHulla services you visit.
Security of your data
We strive to maintain the safety of your data.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
By continuing to use our Website you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
This policy is effective as of 27 November 2021.